With the release of macOS Big Sur, the Safari browser has the ability to change the background image of the start page. How it works?
♥ ON TOPIC: Path string in macOS – hidden features you might not know about.
How to choose and set wallpaper on the home page of the Safari browser on macOS
1. On a Mac, launch the Safari browser.
2. In the lower right corner of the start page, click on the icon “Parameters”…
3. In the small list, pay attention to the item “Background image” at the bottom. Place a checkbox in front of it.
4. From the gallery that appears at the bottom in the form of a carousel, you can choose the picture you like and create a wallpaper based on it.
5. If you want to use your own drawing as such, you need to click on the element with the symbol in the gallery “+”, it will be placed at the very beginning.
Note: if you don’t see the icon “+”, delete the first image by clicking on “×”…