The address book on a modern device is not just a telephone directory, but rather a functional contact file containing email addresses, links, social profiles, call options and other information about people. In addition, each entry can be accompanied by a photo of the subscriber.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to turn on / off the front (front) flash on iPhone.
Using a photo or other image as a kind of avatar for each contact is very convenient, because it will be used not only in the address book, but also when making calls, communicating via FaceTime, iMessage, SMS, etc. Installing personal images is quite simple, and you can do it in many ways.
♥ BY TOPIC: iCloud on a computer, or how to upload photos, videos from the cloud to Windows and vice versa.
Set call display to full screen
Starting with iOS 14, incoming calls on iPhone appear as a banner by default. Naturally, in this case, the photo will not be displayed in full screen.
However, if you wish, you can return full-screen calls. To do this, open the application Settings, go to section Telephone and select menu Incoming calls.
Check the box next to the option In full screen. After that, all calls will be displayed in full screen.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to automatically change wallpapers on iPhone or iPad based on time, location, etc.
How to make contact photo in full screen on iPhone
one. Open the app Telephone, go to tab Contacts and find the desired contact;
2. Click “Edit” in the upper right corner to go to editing;
3. Above the contact’s first and last name, click the button “Add photo”;
4. Click icon Select photo to select a photo from the Photos application or take a picture from the device’s camera by pressing the camera button;
5. Select a photo, pan and zoom if necessary, select a filter and click “Ready”.
Everything! Now when you call on the iPhone, the photo will be displayed in full screen.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to turn on the flash (flashlight) for calls and notifications on iPhone.
How to make contact photo in full screen on iPhone on computer
one. Go to the iCloud.com website and log in with your Apple ID;
2. Let’s go to the application Contacts; Your contacts must be synced to iCloud. You can do it according to this instruction.
3. Select the desired contact and click “Edit”;
4. It remains to press “Add photo” (just drag the desired image) from any folder on your computer to the window that appears and click Ready.
Note that in older versions of iOS displaying contact photos in full screen is not supported on incoming calls. If, for example, on an iPhone with iOS 9 (and newer) installed, the caller’s photo is not displayed on the screen during a call, then, most likely, too small images. In this case, you should remove them and add new, larger ones.