Avid Instagram users are generally not limited to one account. Many people get two or three accounts – personal, access to which only a limited circle of close friends, work and public, have access. The most ardent fans even create separate pages for their pets.
For a long time, it was impossible to switch from one account to another. In order to log into another account, you had to log out of the previous one. However, in 2016, Instagram for iPhone and Android devices received support for multiple accounts, between which you can easily switch.
Instagram allows 5 accounts.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to save a draft of an editable photo with effects to Instagram on iPhone.
How to add multiple accounts to Instagram
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
2. Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner to bring up the settings menu.
3. In the menu that appears, select the section Settings…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the displayed menu and press the button. “Add account”… Please select “Log in to an existing account” or “Create a new account”…
5. Add the username and password for the second account and click “To come in”…
♥ ON TOPIC: How to disable Instagram comments for selective posts and from any users.
How to Switch Between Multiple Instagram Accounts
After adding several accounts, the user can switch between them. For this you need:
1. Go to Instagram, click on the profile button in the lower right corner;
2. Press and hold the button with the user’s avatar to bring up a menu with a list of available accounts (up to 5 items);
or click on the name of the account at the top:
3. Select the required user account.