Let’s say you decide to buy a game, an app in the App Store, a movie in the iTunes Store, or pay for an Apple Music subscription, but don’t have a payment card linked to your Apple ID – what should you do in this case? In fact, the solution to this problem is extremely simple.
♥ BY TOPIC: What QR codes the iPhone camera can read: 10 use cases.
This instruction, in part, also affects Russian-speaking users who live in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine is more difficult, but it is possible, etc. It is known that residents of these countries will have an account by default either in their native language (in the respective country, of course), or in English. And in order to translate the interface language into Russian, it is necessary to indicate Russia as a region – accordingly, after that, it will be problematic to link local payment cards. And if there are difficulties with linking the card, then how to pay for purchases in Apple branded services?
Most of the users probably, if not encountered, then at least heard about the service YuMoney (former Yandex.Money). It was launched in 2002 and has managed to occupy its own niche for all the time it has been in operation, becoming one of the leaders among electronic payment systems. It is with the help of this service that you can EASILY cope with the purchase of content.
To do this, you need to create an account on the YuMoney website, and then, having logged in, go to the payment service using the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad. There is also an easier option – the official app YuMoney… It should only be noted that payment for services with its help is possible not only in Russian currency, but also in Belarusian rubles, euros, dollars, tenge, etc.
It is also worth noting that the YuMoney administration, together with Apple, conducts frequent promotions – when replenishing the Apple ID account to the user 15% of the payment amount is credited free of charge…
♥ ON TOPIC: How to clear cache and memory on iPhone or iPad.
How to buy a game, application or pay for Apple Music on iPhone, iPad or Mac without linking a card
1. Go to the page for buying a gift code for the App Store, iTunes or Apple Music on the YuMoney website and log in;
2. If the wallet has not been created yet, then you should register it;
3. Top up the wallet in one of any of the suggested ways: from a card, from a phone, in cash or through a bank.
4. After creating your wallet and replenishing it, return to the page for buying a gift code for the App Store, iTunes or Apple Music.
5. Click the button “Pay”…
6. In the section “App Store & iTunes”, should indicate Russian phone number and amount, for which it is planned to replenish Apple ID (500 – 15,000 rubles). If you do not have a Russian number, you can indicate, for example, the number of an acquaintance from Russia (just warn him in advance). Personally, I, at my own peril and risk, indicate a non-existent number with the existing code of the Russian mobile operator.
7. Click “Pay”…
8. Check the entered information and click on the button “Pay”… Information with a code will appear on the screen.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to teach iPhone to turn on Power Saving Mode automatically.
How to redeem the received code in the App Store (iTunes Store)?
Using this method, you can top up the balance of both the App Store and the iTunes Store – money will be available both there and there.
1. Open the App Store application, tap on the avatar in the upper right corner and on the page that opens, tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code”…
2. After payment, the cash balance will be displayed directly in the application App Store → Your account avatar in the upper right corner → under the name and surname…
or in the app iTunes Store at the very bottom of the tabs Music, Movies or Sounds…
♥ ON TOPIC: Tap on iPhone Cover – Take a screenshot: How to bind actions to tap on the back of an iPhone.
How to redeem the received code in Apple Music?
1. Open the Music app.
2. Go to the Listen tab.
3. In the upper right corner, click on your profile icon.
4. Click Use a gift card or code…
5. Enter the received code.