If you want to record a long video for Instagram but don’t want to hold down the record button for a few minutes, you can use the function “Free hands”…
♥ BY TOPIC: Who has the most followers on Instagram – 35 most popular accounts.
This option can be especially useful if you plan to record a video in which you need to move away from your phone, or want to shoot yourself from a distance, or if you are simply planning to shoot for a long time.
Here’s how the Instagram app for iPhone and Android devices does it.
♥ BY TOPIC: Blue Check Mark on Instagram: How to Get Verified Instagram Account Status.
How to use Instagram hands-free recording
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Access the camera from the news feed by clicking the camera icon in the upper left corner. You can also launch it by swiping to the right in your feed.
3. Being on the filter screen “No effects”, swipe right through the filters at the very bottom of the screen until you reach the function “Free hands”… It will be marked with an orange and pink record button.
4. Click this button when you’re ready to start recording.
5. Press the stop button when you finish recording. Each 15-second section of your video will appear at the bottom of the screen – tap any of them to make changes.
6. Select “Further”to share this story or send it to individual accounts via direct message.