Google Gmail is one of the most popular free email services, offering many convenient features, including massive storage, spam blocking, and more. If you’ve never used Gmail before, we’ll show you how to create an account in the instructions below. in the service, change the password or delete unnecessary messages.
How to register with Gmail.com and create a new email inbox E-mail
1. Open the Google account creation page.
2. In the form, enter your first and last name.
3. Come up with a login (username), for example, we created yablykfake@ gmail.com (see screenshot below). Login must include at least six characters. An existing address belonging to another user cannot be used.
4. Set a strong password. Ideally, the password should be at least 8 characters long. Use in password uppercase (large) and lowercase (small) letters of the Latin alphabet, numbers and other symbols.
ON THIS TOPIC: How to correctly invent complex passwords and not forget them – advice from a hacker…
5. If necessary, enter the current email address for account recovery (optional). Click on “Further”…
6. Enter a valid phone number, date of birth and gender. Click on “Further”…
7. Confirm your phone number. Click the button “Send”, after which Google will send an SMS with a code to this phone number.
8. Enter the received code in the appropriate field and click “Confirm”…
9. Optionally, add your phone number to your account for use with other Google services (optional).
After completing the required steps, you will be able to access your new Gmail mailbox.
♥ BY THEME: How to visually change the e-mail address in Gmail, but continue to receive letters to it: 3 ways.
How to change your email inbox password in Gmail
1. Log in to Gmail and open your email account.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select the item “Settings”…
3. Open the tab “Accounts and imports” → “Change Password”…
4. Enter a new password. To keep your account secure, you should set strong passwords. The recommended minimum password length is 8 characters. Google advises using letters, numbers, and other symbols in passwords and not including personal information and common words.
♥ BY THEME: Gmail Master, or How to Clean Up Your Google Mailbox: 5 Tips.
How to delete emails in Gmail
1. In your mailbox, check the box next to the message you want to delete.
2. Click on the trash can icon.
3. To delete several messages at the same time, check the boxes next to each of them and click on the trash can icon.
4. Deleted messages can be viewed on the tab “Basket”…
To open a tab “Basket”, click “Yet” in the left column.
To delete one message, press “Delete forever”if you want to delete all messages, click “Empty trash”… After moving the letter to the trash, you have 30 days to recover it. After this period, the letters will be deleted automatically.