Starting with iOS 11, the Apple mobile operating system has the ability to share documents from iCloud Drive using the new regular Files application.
It’s very easy to share a document in the Files app on an iPhone or iPad, but for some reason the Cupertinians hid this menu unusually far away, which may be bewildering to some users.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to enable Hotspot mode and share Internet (Wi-Fi) from iPhone or iPad.
How do I share documents from the Files app on iPhone or iPad?
1. Launch the application “Files”, open the tab Overview and go to section iCloud Drive.
2. Press the button with three circled dots in the upper right corner and select “Select”.
3. Select the document of interest and click the button “Share”.
Open menu “Share” you can also do long tap by document and selecting the option “Share“.
4. In the menu that appears “Share” select “Share file in iCloud“.
5. Select users from the contact list and send an invitation in any convenient way (for example, via iMessage, E-mail, Telegram, etc.).
♥ BY TOPIC: How to add a voice notification when your iPhone or iPad is charging.
How to control shared files?
After you have given new users access to your files, you can add new or remove old members at any time, as well as set access rights for each user (view or edit).
You can do this according to the instructions described above, starting from point 3. Next to the button for adding new users, a new item will appear “Manage Shared File”.
This menu will display a list of all invited participants. If you swipe left on a contact, you will be able to close access to the document to a specific user.
If you open a contact, you can change the user’s rights (edit or view only).
There is also a separate menuSharing options”, where you can set access rights for all users at once and copy the link to send in any convenient way.
Closes access to the document through the main menu “People» at the touch of a button “Close access”.