Regular site bookmark in Chosen Safari is a picture favicon and signature. If you have a lot of favorite sites there, over time the text begins to clutter up the space on the screen – it simply becomes too much. Meanwhile, it can be easily replaced with an emoji icon – it will turn out both unusual and informative.
♥ BY THEME: How to reduce the consumption of mobile Internet traffic on the iPhone. 15 tips.
How to add emoji to Safari bookmarks on Mac
1. In Safari on your Mac, click the Bookmarks button (next to the URL bar).
2. In the sidebar that opens, open the tab Favorites…
3. Right-click on the folder or bookmark to which you want to link the emoji and select Rename…
4. Remove the text from the title, switch to the emoji keyboard on the menu bar (instructions) and select the appropriate emoticon. You can use the search in Russian.
5. Close the bookmarks panel by clicking the corresponding button.
Now look at your bookmark! Wow – she has a wonderful emoji label :).
♥ BY THEME: iPhone new, demo or refurbished (ref, CPO, like new) – how to check by model number.
How to add emoji to Safari bookmark on iPhone and iPad
The process for renaming names on iOS is almost identical to that on macOS. We have described in more detail how to work with bookmarks on the iPhone and iPad in this separate article.
P.S. Don’t forget – when you actively sync Safari bookmarks to iCloud, all changes on one of your iDevices are automatically applied to the rest.