You can easily find many useful applications in the App Store. However, downloading them gradually onto your iPhone comes across a common problem over time. Managing numerous elements and finding the right one in them is not so simple.
♥ BY TOPIC: Tap on iPhone cover – take a screenshot: how to attach actions to touching the back of the iPhone.
In addition to the initial home screen, application pages and additional pages quickly fill up. We have to constantly scroll through them in search of the desired element. All this is quite burdensome, especially if you want to sort all the icons in some way.
Apple drew attention to this problem. Starting with iOS 14 (installation instructions) and in its subsequent versions, it will be possible to hide individual application pages. This will not only make the interface of your iPhone tidier, but also allow you to place Application library as close to the initial home screen, access to it will be simplified due to fewer scrolling.
♥ BY TOPIC: Widgets in iOS 14 on iPhone or iPad: how to add, customize and use.
How to hide pages with iPhone applications from the home screen
1. Long press on an empty area of the main screen or on any additional application page.
2. Wait until the icons begin to swing, and tap the field with the points of the application pages just above the dock panel, at the bottom of the screen.
3. Check the checkboxes for the pages you want to leave. For unnecessary pages, the icons must be removed.
4. Click “Done»In the upper right corner of the screen to complete the setup.
5. Press “AgainDone»In the upper right corner of the screen to exit the setting mode with the swinging icons.
After performing the above actions, only one page with applications can remain on the iOS home screen, which will immediately be placed Application library.
And in order to regain access to any application pages hidden earlier using this method, simply follow all these steps again. But in the third step, mark the pages that you now want to see.