Mimoji (Memoji) are animated personalized pictures that appeared in iOS 12. But in the next version of the operating system Apple has expanded the capabilities of Mimoji, adding a tool that allows you to use ready-made and create your own stickers. This is how it works.
♥ BY THEME: How to drag text, photos, files between apps on iPhone or iPad.
Mimoji stickers make it easy and quick to use your own avatars, as well as attract ready-made sets of images of animals, unusual creatures and characters for these purposes. The stickers are integrated into the standard iOS keyboard.
♥ BY THEME: How to block all calls from unknown and hidden numbers on iPhone: 2 ways.
How to use Mimoji stickers on iPhone or iPad
1. Open the app “Messages” and select an existing message or start a new one.
2. Tap on the text entry field.
3. In the lower left corner, click on the emoticon (starting with iOS 13, a separate button for emoticons appeared on the iOS keyboard).
4. Swipe from left to right on the “emoji keyboard” or immediately click on the shortcut Memoji Stickers and select one of the available options.
When you open the emoji keyboard for the first time, you will also see the sticker icon. Mimoji… Click on it.
5. You can access these stickers both from the Messages application and from the section of the most frequently used emoticons.
The user will be prompted to select one of the available options shown in the panel of the most used emoticons. But as soon as you touch the ellipsis icon, a window with all the Mimoji stickers will open.
It is possible to use Mimoji stickers with any of the previously created options, including animals, creatures and characters. But no one bothers to create your new element.