If you are a fan of Mimoji and constantly send funny faces from both iPhone and Apple Watch (there this opportunity appeared in watchOS 7), then with the release of macOS Big Sur this opportunity has appeared for Mac users.
♥ BY TOPIC: Notification Center in macOS Big Sur. How to invoke, configure and optimize.
A larger screen gives you more options. Now you can create your own Mimoji by shaping your face, changing your hairstyle or simply freshening up your look. We will describe how to create and edit Mimoji on Mac below.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to customize Control Center in macOS Big Sur.
How to Create and Edit Mimoji in iMessage on Mac
Mimoji is traditionally controlled from the application “Messages”… So, start this program, select any conversation in it, and then do the following to create or modify Mimoji.
1. In any conversation in Messages, press the button “A” to the left of the text message box below.
2. Select “Stickers Memoji“.
3. Click the “More»In the form of three dots in the upper left corner of the memoji list window.
4. Select “Edit“To change an existing face, or”New Memoji“To create a new one.
5. Click on each face in the left column to set skin color, hairstyle, eyebrow shape, eye shape, head shape, and more. And the space on the right allows you to select just the colors, shapes, styles and other parameters of the selected elements.
6. When you are happy with the created memoji, click “Done“.
Your Mimoji will be saved so you can use it in Messages on your Mac or other synced Apple devices.
And to add Mimoji to the text in Messages, follow steps 1 and 2 above and select the sticker you want. Mimoji will appear in your message, ready to be sent.