The operating systems created by Apple, in addition to their stability and ease of use, attract many small chips. They may not always be in sight, but when you come across them, it is a pleasant surprise. And in every new update to iOS or macOS, there are almost dozens of such new chips. Among the innovations that have appeared in macOS Monterey, there is a fun opportunity to place an animated avatar on the login screen.
This feature is present on any Apple computer with macOS 12. It doesn’t even matter which processor is inside – its own ARM chip or a model from Intel.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to enable power saving mode in Apple laptops?
How to add animated Memoji to macOS lock screen?
1. You will need to go through the menu System settings → Users and groups…
2. For authorization, click on the lock, so you will be able to make changes to the parameters.
3. Choose your avatar. You will see a window for editing it.
4. In the side menu, click on the Memoji item, which will open the designer to create your own picture.
5. You need to choose a background color, a suitable pose and center the avatar in the preview window.
The avatar may, for some reason, remain static on the authorization screen, then just delete it and recreate it in the same place.
This is how the new feature works. Your animated avatar will be looking at you every time the block or change user window is displayed. He carefully observes what password you enter and is sincerely upset if you enter an incorrect combination.
This feature is not only funny, but also charges you with a certain positive.