Going on a hike? It is high time! If you do this not so often (or even for the first time), then you are probably getting ready for severe restrictions on food and in everyday life. In fact, suffering is not necessary at all.
♥ BY TOPIC: Life hacks and unusual effective applications for ordinary things: TOP-50.
1. If you like to cook, then even on a trip you will probably want to do something “like that”, and you probably will not have enough of the usual set of salt and pepper spices. Well – just distribute your signature herbal and herbal set in waterproof Tic Tac packaging.
2. Did you want fried eggs on vacation? At first glance, this is a problem – after all, eggs are not the product that easily withstands “field” conditions. But you need yolks and squirrels, not a shell, do you? Take a plastic bottle, insert a funnel into it and break the eggs there! P.S. Just do not forget to put the bottle with the future cherry in a cooler bag or just a cool place.
3. And if you have forgotten the cutlery, then you can always make a spoon from an ordinary bottle.
♥ BY TOPIC: Why goosebumps appear on the skin, why fingers wrinkle from water and other unusual facts about the human body.
1. A great way to prevent matches from getting wet is to dip them in candle wax. If this is too extreme for you – just put a box of matches in a glass jar with a lid.
2. To light a bonfire in bad weather … cotton balls are great! Dip them in petroleum jelly and set fire to it. They will burn powerfully and for a long time – exactly what you need in such a situation.
3. In order to ignite the coals on the grill without the ignition fluid, roll 3 newspaper spreads (sheets) into “bagels” and build a turret from them.
Gently fill the resulting structure with coals to the very top. Do not put coal inside the “well”. Now it remains only to set fire to the newspaper, which in turn will surely kindle the coals that are nearby, and then the remaining coals.
♥ BY TOPIC: Yanni or Lorl? This is unbelievable, but people hear this word in different ways. What do you hear?
1. Don’t want to be bitten by mosquitoes? If a bonfire burns nearby, throw some sage at it. This weed is a natural repellent (repeller) against mosquitoes.
2. Still, you were bitten, and the sore spot itches just unbearably? Take a deodorant stick and lubricate the bite site. This tool will have both astringent and soothing effect.
♥ BY TOPIC: The real names of the stars are what is actually called Chuck Norris, Bill Clinton, Elton John and 50 other celebrities.
1. Did the grommet come off on the tent canvas (the ring through which the rope was passed)? It’s okay – just make a hole in the corner and attach the grommet to it with a cable tie or ordinary rope.
2. Camping pots and pans have the unpleasant property of rusting over time. To avoid this, put a little silica gel on the bottom of your kitchen utensil while you are not using them.
3. If you had to borrow a little adhesive tape (tape) from your neighbors, then taking a whole roll with you is not necessary – just wrap a few tens of centimeters of “adhesive” around the water bottle, flashlight (in general, anything that suits).
4. If you eat bread, you are well acquainted with the plastic clip-clip that closes the bread bag. Usually they are thrown right after opening the packaging – and in vain, because they make excellent clothespins for drying clothes.
♥ BY TOPIC: 20 essential goods for leisure, tourism and travel with AliExpress.
1. Even if your tent is on a level surface with tall grass, sleeping on it is likely to be uncomfortable. Take care of your comfort in advance – buy a “foam” rug or tent with the corresponding option.
2. Do it yourself with the simplest flashlight – put the head flashlight (if you already have one) in a transparent plastic bottle.
3. Well, and everyone can make a soft pillow – for this it is enough to take a pillowcase / cover for a sleeping bag and put on clothes.