Entering a password on Apple Watch is inconvenient – the screen of an Apple smart watch is small, and the numbers on it are even smaller. It is much more convenient to go through the security check on the watch using your iPhone. How to do it?
♥ ON TOPIC: How to quickly calculate the total bill for all guests on Apple Watch and determine the tip.
In order to protect your Apple watch, the first time you set it up, Watch asks you to create and remember a passcode. Everytime, when you take off your watch, it will “notice” it (using the Wrist Recognition option) and instantly lock… A useful procedure – so there is much more chance that your data will not get to third parties.
But unlocking on the Apple Watch itself, as mentioned above, is inconvenient – due to the small size of the numbers, it is easy to make a typo, and then the password will have to be typed again. So it makes sense to use an alternative option – to set up unlocking using the iPhone.
♥ ON TOPIC: 10 hidden Force Touch features in Apple Watch you might not know.
How to enable unlocking Apple Watch using iPhone
1. Go to the Apple Watch app.
2. Select item Password code.
3. Move the slider opposite the inscription Unlock from iPhone and Wrist recognition into an active position.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to enable Nightstand Mode on Apple Watch?
On Apple Watch
1. Open up Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Code.
3. Activate the switch opposite the inscription Wrist recognition…
The next time you need an Apple Watch display:
1. Press the round Digital Crown button on the watch to light up the screen;
2. Take your iPhone and unlock your watch by entering your passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID on your iPhone.