Often, after experimenting with installing various applications on Apple TV, many of them will eventually become unnecessary and will simply take up space on the set-top box. If you still don’t know how to uninstall apps on your Apple set-top box, this step-by-step guide will help you get there.
♥ BY THEME: How to restart iPhone and iPad: 3 ways.
How to uninstall an app on Apple TV – Method 1
1. Use the Siri Remote to highlight the app you want to uninstall on the home screen.
2. After selecting the program, touch the touchpad on the remote control and hold your finger like on iOS devices.
3. As soon as the icons on the home screen start wiggling, press the button on the remote control. Play / Pause (button located at the bottom left) – a menu with options will be displayed on the screen.
4. Using the remote control, select and press the red “Delete” button. After that, the application will be completely removed from Apple TV.
♥ BY THEME: Is your iPhone taken when you sleep? How to check.
How to Uninstall Apps on Apple TV – Method 2
1. Open the app Settings…
2. Go to the section The main…
3. And then in Storage management…
4. Select the app to uninstall and tap the touch area on the Apple TV remote.
5. On the screen that appears, select Delete…