The default alarm settings on the iPhone imply the vibration of the device along with the playback of a melody. For some, this is a really useful option to wake up. But for other users, vibration in an alarm clock is an unpleasant sound and a waste of battery life.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to teach iPhone to pronounce the name of the person calling you.
In this guide for iPhone users, we’ll show you how to set your alarm so that your device doesn’t vibrate when triggered.
How to turn off vibration alarm on iPhone
Whether you use your iPhone to wake up on time every morning, or use alarms to remind you of events throughout the day, the app setup process is always the same.
In fact, it is not difficult to configure the device so that it does not vibrate when a notification is given at a set time. This option is literally “under the nose”, next to the alarm settings.
Here are the steps to take when you first create an alarm notification:
1. Run the application “Watch”, Select the tab “Alarm” and click on the button “+” to create a new notification.
2. On the next page, set the desired alarm time, and then go to step “Melody”…
3. Open the menu “Vibration”…
4. In this section, you can select the type of vibration with which the iPhone will signal when an event occurs. If you want to opt out of this notification method, simply select “Not selected” from the list.
5. After selecting this item, return to the basic alarm clock settings by pressing the button “Back” on the navigation bar and tap on the button “Save”to complete the vibration-free notification setting.
♥ ON TOPIC: Contact photo when calling in full iPhone screen – how to do?
If the alarm is already set up and you do not need to create a new one, then the steps are almost the same. It’s just that this time, you will need to customize the previously created current reminder.
To do this, you need to do the following:
1. Run the application “Watch” and open the tab “Alarm”…
2. On the navigation bar, click the button “Edit”to enter the alarm edit mode.
3. Select the alarm you want to remove vibration from. The screenshot shows an example.
4. On the next page enter the subsection “Melody”…
5. Select the menu “Vibration”…
6. Set vibration to mode “Not selected”to prevent iPhone from vibrating when the alarm goes off.
7. Press the button several times. “Back”to return to the alarm settings page. There press the button “Save” on the navigation bar to save your changes.
This will deactivate the vibration in the alarm. The next time the notification is triggered, the iPhone will no longer vibrate.
Those who have their iPhone constantly vibrating on the bedside table in the morning are familiar with the annoyance of this phenomenon. It can be more annoying than the sound notification itself. We hope this simple tip will help you wake up happier without unpleasant vibrations near your ear.
If you wanted to set your own melody (song) as an alarm signal and you don’t know how to do it, then here we talked about it in detail.