The brilliant Continuity feature lets you start on one device and immediately continue on another, or answer a call on your iPhone on a paired iPad or Mac. But all the joys can fade if several home devices are paired with the Apple ID account.
With an incoming call, the most apocalypse can begin, moreover, in different rooms at the same time. We will talk about how to disable Continuity on certain devices in this material.
♥ BY TOPIC: 10 things you can do while on an iPhone call.
How to turn off incoming calls (Continuity) on iPad and Mac when iPhone rings?
one. Open the app Settings on the iPhone.
2. Go to section Telephone → On other devices.
3. In field “Allow calls on devices» leave only those gadgets on which you want to see a duplicate incoming call.
Well, or turn off all calls by moving the toggle switch opposite the item “Allow calls» to inactive position.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to turn off Do Not Disturb for a selective contact on iPhone.
How to turn off FaceTime calls on certain devices?
Apple went a little further and allowed you to answer not only cellular calls from your iPhone, but also FaceTime calls from any device. Here it is no longer possible to block “oxygen” from one device to another, so we turn it off on each separately.
How to turn off FaceTime calls on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad?
one. Open Settings → face time.
2. Move the toggle switch opposite “face time» to inactive position.
♥ BY TOPIC: Call forwarding on iPhone – how to enable?
How to turn off FaceTime calls on Mac?
one. Run face time.
2. Open the menu face time → Settings… (or press Command (⌘) + ,).
3. In the tab “Settings» to the right of the Apple ID account, click the button «Log off“.