Appendix “Quick Commands” is gradually becoming a user-friendly automation tool. True, this solution has its drawbacks. For example, an application constantly reacts with pop-up banners when its events are triggered.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to automatically change wallpaper on iPhone or iPad based on time, place, etc.
Everyone who has at least once in “Quick commands” set up automation for myself. The logical step would be to disable these banners in the menu Settings → Notifications, only there is no section related to notification “Quick commands”… But there is a way to solve the problem, we will tell you about it.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to create a shortcut to a specific section of Settings on the iOS home screen.
How do I turn off notifications from the Quick Commands app in iOS?
1. Open the app Settings, go to section Screen time and enable the function if you have not already done so.
On subsequent screens press Continue and This is my iPhone…
2. If Screen Time has not been turned on before, wait for that annoying notification from “Quick commands”… If the event does not come soon, then just set up any automation that should be triggered in a minute from the current time. You will shortly see the requested command activation notification.
3. Go to the menu again Settings → Screen time and go to the section See all activity…
4. At the bottom of the list that appears in the section “Notifications“You can see the statistics of the application”Commands“(See screenshot below).
5. Double click on the graph area “On average per day”, After which a menu with notification settings for the application “Teams” will become available for changes.
6. Open the section “Teams”, you will see the familiar iOS menu for setting up notifications.
7. This is where you can turn off the annoying banners. In order to turn off all notifications, set the switch Allowing notifications into position Turned off…
After these steps, triggering any quick command or automation event will not cause a notification or message to appear on the lock screen of your iPhone or iPad. If this behavior “Quick commands” you were annoyed and prevented from using this convenient tool fully, now this obstacle has been removed.
After completing all the above steps, the function Screen time, can be disabled. However, in this case, after a while notifications from the application “Quick Commands” will begin to appear again and the shutdown procedure will need to be repeated.