A lot of potentially good shots were ruined only due to the fact that the photographer was looking at the subject from above, could not align the image, and as a result the photo turned out to be “skewed”. Let’s solve this problem once and for all! And it’s not a cool “tripod” that will help us in this, but a little-known camera setup in iOS.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to automatically improve photo quality on iPhone and iPad.
How to enable level display on iPhone when creating photos from top to bottom
1. Open the application Settings on iPhone with iOS 11 or later.
2. Find (in the list or through the search) the section Camera.
3. Activate the half-bar opposite the inscription Grid.
Now, every time you turn on the camera and hold the smartphone in a horizontal position, a special marking grid-level will be displayed on the screen.
4. Exit the application Settings and run The camera.
5. Select a mode Slow, Photo, Portrait or square.
6. Point your iPhone down at what you shoot. A grid and two crosshairs appear on the screen.
7. Align the crosshairs to get a perfectly even shot.
8. Take a picture.
Done – you have a perfectly symmetrical photo! Life hack: it helps a lot when there is no scanner at hand, and you want to make a high-quality copy of the document lying on the table.