If you are often called, but you don’t want to answer every call, it makes sense to assign a special ringtone to important (or unpleasant) numbers. You can understand exactly who is calling you even when the iPhone alerts you to calls only by vibration – making a unique vibration alert is also very easy. Let’s set it all up right now!
♥ BY TOPIC: How to make, download and install your ringtone on iPhone.
How to assign a unique ringtone to a contact on iPhone
1. Open the application Phonego to the tab Contacts and select the desired subscriber.
2. Click on the inscription Edit in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Find the section Ringtone and tap on it.
4. Select any melody you like from the list and press Done.
There you can also configure other parameters – for example, Message sound (Sound when receiving SMS or iMessage message).
♥ BY TOPIC: Dictation, or how to translate speech into text on iPhone and iPad without errors and with punctuation marks.
How to assign a unique vibration alert to a contact on iPhone
In the same place (in the contact settings) select Vibration.
There are two options:
1. Select one of the predefined patterns (Fast, Lively, Heartbeat, etc.).
2. Create your own vibrating alert.
If your choice is the second option, then
a) In the section Vibration go down to the point Arbitrary.
b) Click on the inscription Create vibration.
c) Touch the screen several times to create your own vibration alert. Play something you love — for example, a march of imperial Star Wars stormtroopers.
d) When the vibration melody is ready, click on the inscription Stop in the lower right corner. Give your creation a new name.