On the iPad, just like on the iPhone, you can set an almost unlimited number of alarms for a wide variety of purposes.
♥ BY TOPIC: Remove Recent and Suggested Apps from the iPad Dock…
And although you can set alarms through the application “Clock», You can also easily turn alarms on and off by talking to Siri. However, in order to set up sound signals and alarm snooze rules, you still have to use the “Clock“On the iPad.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to make a video from multiple Live Photos on iPhone or iPad.
How to set an alarm on iPad using the Clock app
1. Click on the application icon “Clock“To open it. It’s not hard to find, it looks like a regular dial.
2. Click the “Alarm clock»On the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the sign + in the upper right corner.
4. A new menu will appear that allows you to choose for how long you want to set the alarm.
5. You can also set it to repeat on certain days (for example, at the same time from Monday to Friday) by clicking “Repeat”And choosing the days on which you want it to be activated.
6. Click “Save»In the upper right corner to accurately add your new alarm to the system.
7. On the screen with alarms, you can turn any of them on or off by tapping their switch.
8. If you want to edit or delete the alarm, tap “Edit», And then select the item you want to edit.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to add and pin widgets on iPad.
How to set an alarm using Siri
1. Activate Siri by holding down the button Home on iPad. If the assistant is already on, then just say: “Hello Siri!”…
2. As soon as Siri starts listening to you, say: “Siri, set your alarm”…
3. The assistant will ask you for how long you want to set the alarm.
4. Say the time and your alarm will be set to it.
But if you want to adjust the parameters so that they repeat, then you have to edit them using the application “Clock“.
You can also use Siri to deactivate / activate an already set alarm.
1. If you want to turn off the alarm, say: “Siri, turn off the alarm”…
2. Siri will ask you to tap the desired alarm. Click on the one you want to enable.
3. So you could turn off the alarm with Siri.