They say that nothing can hurt more than an incorrectly spoken word. How often would we like to return what we said back. A typo or simply inappropriate word, even on the Internet, can cause a conflict. It is no coincidence that we are trying to edit what is written, we delete the comments of others on our post. Fortunately, this feature is available in the Instagram app for iOS and Android.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to disable Instagram comments for selective posts and from any users.
How to delete Instagram comment on iPhone and Android
1. Launch the Instagram app and open the necessary post.
Under your post on Instagram, you can delete any comment, including someone else’s. Under another post, it is allowed to delete only your entries.
2. Click the icon “Comments” (circle icon with a tail) to view each comment associated with this post.
3. Now find the comment (yours or someone else’s) that you want to delete.
4. If you are using an iPhone, swipe right-to-left on the comment to see possible options.
To delete a comment, click on the trash can icon.
If you are using an Android smartphone, then click on the comment and hold your finger briefly in this position to select this item.
Then click on the trash can icon located on the top toolbar to delete the comment.
You will see a banner at the top of the screen informing you that the comment has been deleted. If you change your mind, you have a couple of seconds to press the button Cancel and recover deleted.
♥ BY TOPIC: Instagram cache on iPhone: where to look and how to clear it.
How to remove Instagram comment online
Instagram desktop site is constantly improving. If you like working on Instagram in a desktop browser, then you will undoubtedly be pleased with the ability to delete comments there.
1. Open the Instagram website in a browser, and then click on the message to expand it.
To the right of it you will see a section “Comments”.
2. Find the comment you want to delete and hover over it. Then press the button “Menu” in the form of three points.
3. In the list of suggested options, select Delete.