Not every iPhone and iPad owner knows about the possibility of remotely connecting to an iOS device from a computer or mobile gadget.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to add a voice alert when charging an iPhone or iPad.
Can I remotely control my iPhone or iPad?
No. Unlike Android, in iOS, broadcasting from one screen to the other must be approved from both sides, excluding the possibility of surreptitious surveillance. In addition, this function does not provide for the possibility of remote control – only viewing…
♥ BY TOPIC: How to automatically change wallpaper on iPhone or iPad based on time, place, etc.
What is it for?
With this function, you can remotely help friends and acquaintances solve a problem with the device. For example, you can help a relative who is not familiar with modern technology to understand the various nuances of device control.
In addition, the ability to remotely view the screen image helps provide technical support for corporate devices.
The third way to use a remote connection can be screen sharing when playing games or various moments when working with a device.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to set a password to launch (open) applications on an iPhone or iPad.
How to remotely connect to an iPhone or iPad from a computer or other mobile device
1. Download the free TeamViewer QuickSupport software (link) to the device you want to connect to.
2. Download the TeamViewer software (link) to the device from which you want to connect.
3. Start the TeamViewer QuickSupport application itself. There you will see the ID to connect.
Enter it on the device you are going to connect from. It can be any computer or any modern smartphone or tablet based on Android or iOS.
5. Confirm the connection by pressing the button “Allow” in the pop-up window.
6. Open again “Command centre”, firmly press (or press and hold) the button Screen Recorder until the settings window appears.
7. Select TeamViewer from the menu that opens and click “Start broadcasting”…
8. Press the button Screen sharing on the device from which the viewing will be conducted.
The broadcast of the image from one device to another will start in a few seconds. In addition, the program has an internal chat, a photo sharing function, and the ability to take screenshots.