The standard iOS Notes application is a simple, fast, and convenient way to save valuable information on the go. Synchronizing your device with iCloud will allow you to access all the recordings on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
♥ BY TOPIC: How on iPhone to block all calls from unknown and hidden numbers.
We often come up with successful thoughts that simply have nowhere to write down. Valuable ideas or important information can be quickly captured using the Notes application. The speed of access to it is an important factor in working with the device on iOS. It turns out that you can access notes directly from the iPhone or iPad lock screen.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to open, save ZIP archives on iPhone and iPad without installing additional applications.
How to add Notes to iOS or iPadOS Control Center
Before you access To the notes on the lock screen, you need to add this application to Command centre, for this:
1. Open the application Settings and select a section Command centre.
2. Click Customize controls.
3. In the section “More controls” click on the plus sign next to Notes. This action will move them up to the section. Enable.
4. If desired, you can select and drag Notes to another place on the list to change the view in Control room.
5. Done! Now at startup Control room application icon will appear Notes.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to save a website page in Safari on iPhone (iPad) for reading without the Internet: 2 ways.
Setting the default action when starting Notes from the lock screen
Naturally, Notes may contain confidential information, and therefore access to all application records from the lock screen is password protected or Face ID (Touch ID).
However, the user has the opportunity to configure one of two possible actions that are performed when the icon is clicked. Notes on the lock screen, namely:
– “Always create a new note”;
– “Return to the last note”.
1. Open the application Settings and go to the section Notes.
2. At the bottom of the screen, select “Notes on the locked screen”.
3. On iPhone, select “Always create a new note” or “Return to the last note” depending on your needs.
On iPad, the choice of items will be slightly different: “Always create a new note”, “Return to the last note created on the locked screen” and “Return to the last note viewed in the application”.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to jointly edit Notes on iPhone and iPad with other users.
Check if access to the Control Center is enabled on the lock screen
If the Control Center does not open on the locked screen of your iPhone or iPad, then you have previously set appropriate restrictions. In order to turn on the work Control room on the lock screen:
1. Open the application Settings and go to the section Face ID and Password Code (or Touch ID and password, depending on the device).
2. Enter the password code.
3. Set the switch Command centre in position Included.
4. Lock your iPhone (iPad) and make sure you have access to Control room on the lock screen.
♥ BY TOPIC: Birthdays on iPhone, iPad and Mac: how to add and enable reminders.
Notes Features in the Control Center
Now when you turn on the screen of your iPhone or iPad, you do not need to search for the application, but you can immediately go to Command centre directly from the lock screen. There you need to find the recently added application icon Notes, clicking on which will launch the program quickly.
In addition, the icon Notes in Control room has additional options with a long press, namely it allows you to quickly create:
– new note;
– new checklist;
– new photo;
– document scan.
Those who use the iPad with the Apple Pencil can make notes even easier. You just need to press a branded stylus on any place on the locked screen. This action launches the Notes application.