Taking live photos on iPhone is very interesting and exciting, but when it comes to sharing them on Instagram or Facebook, the whole live aspect disappears. Of course, if you took a moving, not a static shot, then you want to publish it in the same form. Below we will tell you how to do it.
♥ BY TOPIC: Funny trick with panoramic mode on iPhone.
If you own an iPhone 6s or newer, you can take live photos right from the Camera app. IOS Live Photos is a cross between a static photo and a dynamic video, creating a “moving” image. This allows viewers to expand the perception of your images.
Instagram is almost the worst major platform in terms of supporting live photos. But now, thanks to updates and tricky non-standard methods, there is an opportunity to add this feature to your profile.
Here’s how to post live photos on your Instagram.
♥ BY TOPIC: New in iOS 14: How to hide unwanted pages with applications on the iPhone and iPad from the home screen.
How to Post Live Photos on Instagram from iPhone
1. Open the application Photogo to the tab Albums, select the Live Photos section and press the button Choose in the upper right corner.
2. Select one or more Live Photos and click the Share button in the lower left corner. In the menu that appears, select Save As Video.
Note: you need to use “clean” Live Photos without applying effects (Loop, Pendulum, etc.).
3. The Photo application will create a video from the selected (selected) Live photos.
4. Open the Instagram app. Click the plus sign in the bottom menu of the application. Select the resulting video from Live Photos that you created earlier.
5. Click “Further” in the upper right corner. Add a caption to the video. You can also add location information here, tag people, share via social networks and more.
6. Click “Share”.
♣ BY TOPIC: How on Instagram to pin selective comments at the top of their posts.
How to post Live Photos on Instagram as a story
1. Open Instagram and click the camera icon in the upper left corner of the screen to open the “Stories” section.
2. On the history screen, scroll down to the option “Boomerang”. This option is also presented as an infinity icon in the pop-up menu on the left.
3. Click on the box in the lower left corner to select the video created from Live Photos in the previous instruction
or shoot a new looped video by touching the white circle in the lower menu.
4. Add text or edit your live photo as you see fit.
5. Press the white oblong button “Recipients” in the lower right corner.
6. Choose where you want to send your live photo. It can be your story, “Close Friends” or someone you follow. Here you can add information about your location or share a picture through social networks.
7. You can click Cancelto stop this action, or click the blue “Finish” link, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
Uploading live photos to Instagram or Facebook is easy. In order to see a moving picture published on a social network, it is not necessary to have an iPhone, since it will be no longer a photograph, but a video.
There are several ways to post Live Photos on Instagram without losing liveliness, but we’ll look at one of them that uses the Google Motion Stills app. With Motion Stills, you can edit Live Photos and convert them to videos and gifs. In addition, the application is equipped with a wonderful image stabilization function.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to listen to music from YouTube in the background on a locked iPhone or iPad.
How to Share Live Photos on Instagram with the Google Motion Stills App
1. Take a live shot and save it in the “Photo“.
2. Download the Motion Stills app from Google on your iPhone from the App Store.
3. Open the application and select the photo you want to publish, and edit it if necessary.
4. Click on the arrow.
five. Choose the option “Share this»In the popup menu.
6. Press “Save video“To save Live Photos in the application “Photo”, or at “Instagram“, If you want to immediately publish a photo on the social network.
7. Open Instagram or Facebook and publish a post and click on “Ok“.
That’s all you need to do to “live” photos appeared on Instagram and / or Facebook. If you first published pictures on Instagram, then by moving the switch inside the program, you can immediately upload them to Facebook. Now your friends can view Live Photos on Instagram in the form in which you shot them. On Instagram, live photos are posted as videos.
Please note that you need to save the pictures as a video, and not as a GIF image. On Instagram, gifs appear static rather than moving. However, Motion Stills allows you to turn Live Photos into GIF images that you can then post to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.