Any Instagram user knows that iOS has the functionality to save every photo taken for the service and published. However, not for everyone this opportunity seems useful and necessary. For iPhone users who want to opt out of storing Instagram photos locally, this guide will help.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to unsubscribe from a person on Instagram so that he does not recognize (so as not to offend).
How on iPhone to prohibit saving photos for Instagram to Camera Roll
Open the Instagram application on the iPhone and do the following:
1. Click on the icon associated with your profile in the service, and then click on the button in the upper right corner to display the side menu.
2. In the pop-up menu that appears, click on “Settings”.
3. On the page that opens, enter the section “Account”.
4. Scroll down to “Original photos” and select it.
5. switch “Keep original photos” move to Turned off.
Pay attention to the explanation.accompanying the operation of this switch. When it is turned on, the camera automatically saves unedited photos and videos, shot with an Instagram camera into your “Camera Roll”. If you need to store these materials locally also on the device, you just need to activate the switch again.
Now it remains only to click on the arrow in the upper left corner to return to the previous menu and exit the application settings.
Instagram Secrets: 35 Chips You May Not Know