Stickers are a quick and fun way to share your thoughts and emotions with someone on WhatsApp. But not always in the standard set there is the right option. In this case, you can try to create your own set of stickers that would reflect your individual reactions. How to do this on an iPhone or Android phone is described in this article.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to properly configure notifications for WhatsApp, VK and Telegram on iPhone.
You can find many sticker apps in the Google Play Store for Android. On the other hand, there are only a few such repositories in the App Store for iPhone. In fact, you do not particularly need these third-party applications, and you do not need to be a developer or programmer to create your own sticker.
All you need is a few pictures, and Sticker.ly, which is available for both iPhone and Android, will take care of the rest. The app has a smart background removal tool, so you can create reaction stickers even based on your face. You will be able to surprise your friends with ingenuity.
How to make custom stickers for WhatsApp on iPhone and Android
To get started, download the Sticker.ly app on your smartphone with iOS or Android. The next step is to collect the photos that you will use to create the sticker. Download the images you need or take photos suitable for use as the basis of the future sticker. If you create a set of such stickers on the basis of a selfie, then try to use a neutral background when shooting.
1. Open the just downloaded Sticker.ly application and click “+” on the bottom toolbar.
2. Here you can choose a name for your sticker, and identify yourself as an author. Now you can click the “Create“.
3. On the next screen, click the “Add sticker“.
4. Now you will see a tool for selecting images. Go to the album where you saved the photo and click on it.
5. The image will open in the editor. To get started, the application will offer to cut the background. Click on the “Automatically“. If your image has a clear background and foreground, the application should automatically remove the entire background. And artificial intelligence is really good at this task. But if the image is complex, you can click on the “Tune“.
6. Now use your fingers to erase or restore parts of the image.
7. If you want, you can also add text on the sticker using the option “Text”. Enter text, and then move it to the desired location. And at the top of the application you can change the style of writing. As soon as you are satisfied with the result, click the “Done“.
8. It remains just to click on the button “Save“.
So you made your first own sticker. Click on the “Add sticker»Again to create another item. You will need at least three stickers to form a set of them.
After all your stickers have been created, go to the sticker set page and click the “Add to WhatsApp“.
After that, the WhatsApp application opens with a sticker import screen. Here you can once again see all the stickers you add. It remains to simply click on the button “Save“To add them to your account.
Your set of stickers has now been added to WhatsApp and is ready to use.
Go to the chat in WhatsApp and click on the sticker icon, which is located on the left side of the text box. In the section with pictures, select your set in the top line, and then click on the sticker you need.
Your picture will immediately appear in the chat.
You can return to the Sticker.ly application to both create new sticker sets and add items to previously created sticker sets.