Using the Web2Desk service, you can make a favorite program for computers running Windows, Linux, and macOS from your favorite site.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to download videos from Vkontakte, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Odnoklassniki to a computer: the best free services.
How to create an application for Mac, Windows or Linux from a site
1. Go to the Web2Desk website;
2. Enter the address of the site from which the application will be made (in our example, https://yablyk.com);
3. Think of the name of the application (in our example – Yablyk);
4. Add your own or use the shortcut issued by the service;
5. Write the email address to which the letter will be sent containing a link to download the program;
6. Select the platforms for which you want to create an application – you can choose from: Windows, Linux and macOS.
7. Press the button Create now to download the application.
When starting the application, Mac users may encounter this message:
To launch the application, open in System settings and go to the “Protection and Security.
Click on the “Confirm Login ».
And then, in the window that appears, click the “Open”:
For convenience, the resulting application can be transferred to the program folder or to the Dock-panel (on Mac).
The program created in the described way consumes much less RAM compared to the browser, working more quickly. In addition, by placing the application icon on the desktop or taskbar, accessing your favorite site will become a little more convenient.
Download the Apple Label application created for Web2Desk for Mac, Windows or Linux
Download the official Apple app for iPhone and iPad on the App Store