The popular streaming service Apple Music doesn’t just run on iPhones and iPads. You can also listen to music on Apple Watch, Apple TV set-top box, as well as computers running macOS and Windows. In this post, we will share two official ways to allow you to use Apple Music subscription on computer.
ON THIS TOPIC: How to Listen to Apple Music with Perpetual Discount: 2 Ways You May Not Know About
How to Listen to Apple Music on Windows Computer or Mac in Browser
Beginning in fall 2019, Apple is offering a full web version of its Music service. To use the service:
1. Open any browser on your computer and go to music.apple.com (a third-party service musi.sh can become an alternative Apple Music player in the browser)
2. Press the button “To come in” in the upper right corner and enter your Apple ID information. Or press the button Trial subscriptionif you have not used the service before.
3. After that, within a few seconds, the user has access to their iCloud Music Library, including Apple Music playlists, recommendations, and more.
Basically, the web interface is almost identical to the desktop version of the Music app on macOS (iTunes on Windows). The history of listening to music is also available in the web interface, recently added songs are displayed. It is possible to add a track to Play next, search music by artist, album, song, and playlist.
The web version of Apple Music in Safari on Mac supports system-level dark theme.
♥ BY THEME: 7 free Apple Music players and apps for Mac (macOS) that can make your music listening experience more convenient.
How to Listen to Apple Music on Windows or Mac Computer Using iTunes
Apple’s only official way to listen to Music on Windows and macOS computers is to use iTunes.
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes for Windows from this page.
ITunes for Mac (renamed Music in newer versions of macOS) is preinstalled by default.
2. Launch iTunes.
3. On Windows, click the icon “Account” and enter the details of the Apple ID subscribed to Apple Music. On Mac go to the menu “Account”…
4. Click “To come in”…
5. To download your own playlists, created, for example, on the iPhone, go to ITunes Preferences → section “Basic” and check the box next to ICloud Music Library…
You can also turn on iCloud Music Library from the tab “For you” in iTunes.
After that, within a few seconds, the iCloud library data, including Apple Music playlists, recommendations, etc., will be loaded into the application.