Most iPhone users use Apple’s proprietary Messaging application for correspondence (SMS or iMessage). And practically each of them at least once in their life had a need to send the information they received to someone else. But not everyone can cope with this task (mostly screenshots are sent) – after all, the corresponding function is “hidden” quite deeply.
♥ BY TOPIC: iMessage and SMS, or why iPhone messages are blue and green.
How to forward SMS or iMessage to another contact
1. Open the Messages app on iPhone.
2. Find a dialog with the messages you want to forward.
3. Press and hold your finger on the desired message.
4. In the context menu that appears on the screen, select Yet…
Note: if you want to forward more than one message, check the boxes next to the corresponding lines.
5. Click on the blue arrow in the lower right corner of the screen.
6. You will be taken to the screen for sending a new message. The text you selected has already been copied; all that remains to be done is to enter the subscriber’s name in the upper corner of the screen (using the “+” sign or through the dialing in the search bar).
7. Click the button Send message (white arrow on a green or blue background).
Important note: with this method, you transmit only text information, without the name of the sender or information about his contact. For example, if your contact “Olya” wrote “Hello” to you, and you want to forward this data to Kolya, then Kolya will only see the word “Hello” from you and without any mention of Olya.