I usually surprise what time a message was despatched or obtained. Certain, when you’re viewing textual content messages in a dialog within the Messages app, you may see the time and date on the prime of a bunch of messages, however that is not at all times sufficient. Not realizing precisely when a message was despatched or obtained can typically trigger confusion: “Did they are saying that earlier than or after…?” On this article, we’ll inform you tips on how to view these message timestamps in your iPhone and Mac.
see what time a textual content message was despatched or obtained?
In Messages in your iPhone and Mac, you may see what time a message was despatched or obtained. It does not matter if it was an iMessage or a textual content message.
- Open your Messages app, then open a dialog.
- Place your finger wherever within the message space of the message display screen and swipe from proper to left.
- The instances for every of the messages in that dialog are proven to the best of the message. The instances are solely seen so long as your finger stays on the display screen; as quickly as you raise your finger, the instances slide out of sight.
- Open Messages in your Mac. Press Command (⌘) – Spacebar to open Highlight Search, then kind To tell within the search area.
- Open a dialog.
- Place your cursor within the a part of the window the place you see the messages and do one of many following:
- With a trackpad, you may swipe proper to left with two fingers till the timestamps seem to the best of the messages. The timestamps are seen till you are taking your fingers off the trackpad.
- With a mouse or trackpad, Management – Click on or proper click on. Choose Present instances from the menu that seems.