On an iPad or iPhone, many applications can accumulate over time. We no longer remember when and for what purpose some of them were established. Honestly, only a few applications are used on a regular basis. Information about the time of the last use of the program will be useful at times. This will assess the need for its presence on the device.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to automatically improve photo quality on iPhone and iPad.
How to find out when was the last time you opened this or that application on iPhone or iPad
1. In order to find out when the application was last run, open the application Settings and go along the path Essential → iPhone Storage (or iPad).
2. The next screen contains useful information about using the storage, recommendations for saving space and a list of installed applications.
3. Under each installed application, the date of its last use is indicated. Moreover, those programs that never started are marked as “Not used”.
4. This information is of particular interest. Depending on the size of the storage, you may need to uninstall some applications to save space. It will be useful to get a list of programs that have not been used for a long time or in general have been unclaimed in principle. Knowing this, you can more accurately determine which programs can be the first in the list to be deleted. And just cleaning the home screen from a pile of applications will be useful.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to adjust the brightness of the flashlight in iPhone.
How to recover a deleted application from iPhone or iPad Shopping
Deleted applications always have the ability to recover for free. For this:
1. Open the application App store and click on the avatar in the upper right corner.
2. Click “Purchases”.
3. Click “My purchases”.
4. On the next screen, enter the name of the application whose installation you want.
5. It remains to click on the cloud icon to the right of the application.
6. The application will be reinstalled and returned to your device.