Users of the iOS version of the popular Viber messenger can customize the sound of incoming messages to their liking. You can change the sound both for all dialogs, and for each separately.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to block a number on iPhone, how to view and remove numbers from the black list.
The ability to select a separate sound for each dialogue allows you to immediately identify from whom the message came, without having to look at the phone. Below we will show you how to change your Viber message signal quickly and easily.
To change the settings, you first need to update the messenger to the latest version.
♥ BY TOPIC: Secret chat (correspondence) in Viber on iPhone: how to enable, hide and configure?
How to change the sound of messages in Viber for all messages
To change the default sound for everyone, do the following:
1. Start Viber and click on the “More“At the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings → Notifications → Notification sounds…
3. Select one of the available sounds in the “Notification sounds“. Now the signal for all messages will be changed to the selected one.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to save and restore messages (correspondence) in Viber on iPhone and iPad…
How to change the sound of messages in Viber for individual dialogs
1. Start Viber and select the desired chat.
2. Select the section “Notification sounds»On the next screen and select an alarm from the list. Now messages from this contact will arrive with the sound you selected.
Related Videos: 15 Viber Tips & Secrets You May Not Know About