Sometimes it happens that it is necessary to select a part of a photo or enlarge a fragment of it to see smaller details. Fortunately, both the iPhone and iPad have a built-in tool to accomplish this.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to remove badges (red circles) on application icons on iPhone.
Apple has integrated magnifying glass into the instrument Markup… It can be found and useful in various places on iOS and iPadOS. For example, you can access it while editing an image or PDF file in the application “Files”as well as when opening an attachment in an app “Post office”…
♥ BY TOPIC: What is a “gray” iPhone, and is it worth buying such a device.
How to enlarge any part of a photo on iPhone and iPad
1. Open the image in the “Photos” application in which you want to enlarge some detail, and then press the button “Edit” in the upper right corner.
2. Click the three-dot menu button in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. On the general sheet, select the option “Markup”…
4. Press the button “+” and select the option “Magnifier”…
You will see a “magnifying glass” in the center of the image. You can drag it to any part of the photo that you want to enlarge.
The blue dot will help you increase and decrease the magnifier size. Tap it and slide your finger inward or outward to resize.
You can use the green dot to change the magnification level. Swipe right on the point to zoom in, or swipe left to zoom out.
When you click on a circle, you get the classic options for cutting, copying, deleting, and duplicating a drawing in a magnifying glass.
5. When you are finished editing, click the “Done” at the top of the screen. Then, on the image editing screen, press “Done” at the bottom of the screen.
The edited photo will appear in the gallery. You can share the image using email or messaging app.