The VKontakte social network is replete with video content for every taste – from films to music videos and concert recordings. If desired, the video can be downloaded to iPhone and iPad and then viewed offline (without the Internet). This is easy enough.
♥ BY TOPIC: Download Manager in Safari on iPhone and iPad: how to use it, where is it located, where does it save files?
How to download video from VKontakte to iPhone or iPad
♥ BY TOPIC: New gestures for working with text on iPhone and iPad that you might not know about.
1… Install the free app Documents by Readdle (link at the bottom of the article). This program is distributed free of charge and allows you to download files from the Internet (including Vkontakte, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to Apple devices.
2… Launch the standard Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and enter vk.com in the search field. We recommend using the desktop version of Vkontakte, and not the application due to the limitations in the latter regarding video search (for example, prohibited videos can be viewed only in the computer version of Vkontakte).
You can skip this point if you have a ready-made link to the Vkontakte video.
The link should look like: https://vk.com/video-164836200_456239056
3… Go to your Vkontakte account (enter your credentials).
4… For more convenience in searching for videos posted on Vkontakte, we recommend using the full version of the Vkontakte website… To do this, click on the icon with three stripes in the lower right corner of the browser, go to the main page of your Vkontakte account, scroll down the screen and click on the button “Version for a computer”…
five… Use the search field to find the required Vkontakte video. In the search results, select the option Show all results…
To get the full issue, check the boxes next to “No limits” in section “Additionally”located on the right side of the screen.
6… Press and hold your finger on the thumbnail of the video you like until a pop-up menu appears, in which select the option “Copy“.
7. Open the app Documents by Readdledownloaded on your iPhone or iPad earlier, click on the browser icon in the lower right corner and go to 9xbuddy.org.
8. Paste the copied link to the Vkontakte video into the search box and click “Download”…
Within a few seconds, the service will scan the video, and links for downloading in various qualities will appear below on this page.
9. Select the desired video quality and click Download Now.
If you did everything correctly, a page with download settings will open, where you can enter a name for the downloaded video and select a download location.
If this page does not appear, go back to the download links and try another one.
10. Click Done on the video download settings page to start the download process.
eleven… The downloaded video will appear in the section Downloads tabs Documents…
Videos can be viewed directly in the app Documents by Readdle… The downloaded materials can be viewed without the Internet. Viewing is possible in both portrait and landscape orientations.
13… In order to rename, delete or move the downloaded video, click on the three dots in the lower right corner of the video thumbnail and select the required option in the context menu that appears.
♥ BY TOPIC: Hidden iPhone Features: 35 iOS Features You May Not Know About.
How to save a video from Vkontakte to the Photos application on an iPhone or iPad
If you need to save a video from Vkontakte to the Photos application on an iPhone or iPad (for example, for subsequent editing), do the following:
1. In the application Documents by Readdle open the section Downloads (located on the tab Documents), Click on the three dots in the lower right corner of the video thumbnail and in the context menu that appears, select the option Move…
2. On the page that opens, select the option Move to Documents, and then Photo…
3. Click Move to Photos, after which the video will be moved to the standard IOS Camera Roll (Appendix Photo).
♥ BY TOPIC: Equalizer: Add bass (bass) when listening to music on iPhone and iPad.
How to password protect downloaded videos (Touch ID or Face ID) (set a password to launch the application)
1. Open the app Documents by Readdle, click on the gear icon in the upper left corner and go to the tab The main…
2. Activate the switch Password protection…
3. Create and enter a password. To protect downloaded files with Touch ID (Face ID), enable “Enable Touch ID (Face ID)”…
We described in detail in this article how to download videos to the standard iOS Video application on iPhone and iPad.
Download Documents by Readdle for iPhone and iPad (App Store)