To log into Windows, the user usually needs to enter a password. This is a useful security measure. But not all users like and need it.
♥ BY THEME: Disk is 100% loaded on Windows: how to fix the problem.
This problem can be solved by logging into the system without entering a password, which will obviously save time. In this article, we’ll take a look at several options for disabling password in Windows 10.
Note… This approach is suitable for those who consider their computer and information on it safe and without authorization using a password. In this case, you can start changing the settings. And if there are any fears or doubts, you should not risk it.
Here are some tips to help you set up a user to sign in to Windows 10 without entering a password.
♥ BY THEME: How to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7.
Method 1. How to disable the password in the Windows 10 user account settings
1. Press the keyboard shortcut Windows + R and enter the command in the run window netplwiz… She manages user accounts of the system.
2. The “user accounts“. In it, above the section “Users of this computer“You will see a field for setting a check mark”Require username and password“. Remove it from this place.
3. Click OK to apply the changes. This will disable the need to enter a password when logging into your PC.
♥ BY THEME: How to configure Windows to eject USB sticks and drives without using Safely Remove.
Method 2. How to disable Windows 10 login password by changing password (version 1)
1. Press the key combination Ctrl + Alt + Delete and among other options you will see “Change Password“.
2. Click “Change Password“, Which will lead to the appearance of a form for making changes. It will require you to enter the current password and a new one. Enter the password you are using, but leave the new password blank. Click on OK… So the system will understand that you do not need to ask for a password to enter it.
♥ BY THEME: Error “destructive failure 0x8000FFFF” on Windows, how to fix it?
Method 3. How to disable the Windows 10 login password by changing the password (version 2)
1. Go to “Main menu“, Click”Parameters“.
2. Open the “Accounts“.
3. In the left pane, select “Login options“.
4. In the section “Password»Change it as in the previous method. You will need to enter the current password used to log in and leave blank space for the new combination. This will tell Windows that the password will not be used. This is how one of the options for logging into the system without authorization is implemented.
♥ BY THEME: 32- or 64-bit Windows: What’s the Difference and Which System Should I Install?
Method 4. How to disable Windows 10 login password by changing password (version 3)
1. Go to “Main menu“, In the search box enter cmd… Run Command Prompt as Administrator.
2. To change the user’s password, use the command in the format net user <имя пользователя> “<пароль>”. In our case, enter an empty password, for example, net user operator “”. This will also lead to the formation of an empty password. Note that there should be no spaces between the quotes.
♥ BY THEME: How to speed up Windows 10, 8 or 7 by disabling unnecessary operating system services.
Method 5. Change the password in the Computer Management snap-in (version 3)
1. Open the command launch window using the combination Windows + R and enter compmgmt…mscand then press OK…
2. In the left part of the window “Computer management»Follow the branch Utilities -> Local Users and Groups -> Users…
3. Select your username in the right pane and right-click on it. Among the options that appear, select the first one, “Set password …“.
4. Leave both password fields blank and click OK to save the change.
♥ BY THEME: 10 Mac functions you can use on Windows computers.
We’ve covered several ways for a regular user to log into Windows 10 without entering a password. But doing so will allow anyone to access your personal data. You should take additional measures to ensure the security of your information.