Many Mac users would like to set an automatic HTML signature for their emails so they don’t have to add it every time they start a new conversation. As it turned out, this is not so difficult to carry out – you just need to perform a few simple steps.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to hide all the icons from the macOS desktop in one click: 3 ways.
In HTML signatures, you can use text of various fonts and styles, add contact information and links to your sites or pages on social networks in them. Such signatures may be especially useful for users conducting business correspondence.
♥ BY TOPIC: Features of the ⌥Option (Alt) key on Mac (macOS) that you might not be aware of.
How to create and set an HTML signature for emails on macOS
one. First you need to go into the Mail application on your Mac and create a new letter, which should be deleted after all of the steps below;
2. In the window that opens, in the letter field, create a signature using various fonts and styles, if necessary. There you can add links to your Internet resources (right-click on the link → Link → Add link) and contact details;
3. Then you need to copy the signature to the clipboard and close the letter;
4. Go back to the main Mail window and select the menu post office → Settings;
5. Then open the tab Captions;
6. In the field with a list of your email addresses (on the left), select the one in which outgoing emails from which signatures will be automatically added. Press the button “+»And paste the previously copied signature into the adjacent field.
If all the actions are performed correctly, then the signature will be displayed in each letter sent from the selected email address. You can also create several signature options that will be available for selection in the corresponding tab when creating a new message.
Similar actions can be configured to change the signature in the Mail application on the iPhone and iPad. In this case, when sending messages, instead of the standard phrase that the message was sent, for example, from an Apple smartphone, a signature set by the user will appear.