One of the biggest and most noticeable changes to iOS 15 (detailed review) on the iPhone is the completely redesigned Safari browser. The application has changed both externally and internally. The new Safari should make one-handed operation easier and more customizable. In particular, the user can now set their own background. Here’s how you can do this in Safari for iOS 15.
♥ BY THEME: Safari Tab Groups on iPhone, iPad and Mac: What are They and How to Use them?
Setting up a custom background in Safari on iPhone is a simple feature that will clearly be in demand. After all, this can be done quickly, and as a background you can set both your own images and the new background wallpapers from Apple included in Safari for iOS 15.
♥ BY THEME: How can I use my fingers to move screenshots to other apps on iPhone?
How to set a custom background for the Safari start page in iOS 15
1. Open a blank Safari page. To do this, tap the icon with two squares, and then tap the “+” icon in the bottom corner.
2. Swipe your finger to the bottom and tap the menu “Change”…
3. Make sure the switch next to “Background image” set to position Included…
4. Click on the cross next to the default (or earlier by you) background image. large
5. Click the + button to use your own image, or choose one of the following Safari default background wallpapers.
In the new Safari, you can also change the order of sections of the start page or even enable / disable them as part of your browser customization.