Suppose you decide to buy a game, application, music album or movie in the App Store and iTunes Store, but don’t have a payment card attached to an Apple ID – what should I do? In fact, the solution to this problem is unusually simple.
♥ BY TOPIC: What QR codes the iPhone camera can read: 10 examples of use.
This instruction, in part, also affects Russian-speaking users who live in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine more difficult, but you can, etc. It is well known that the residents of these countries will have an account by default either in their native language (in the corresponding country, of course), or in English. And in order to translate the interface language into Russian, it is necessary to indicate Russia as a region – accordingly, after that, it will be impossible to link local payment cards. And if you can’t bind the cards, then how to pay for purchases in Apple branded services?
Most users, if they haven’t encountered one, have at least heard about the service. Yandex money. It was launched in 2002 and for all the time it managed to occupy its niche, being among the leaders among electronic payment systems. It is with the help of this service that you can EASY cope with the purchase of content.
To do this, you need to create an account on the Yandex website, and then, having logged in, go to the payment service using the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad. There is also an easier option – the official app Yandex money. It should only be noted in advance that payment for services using it is possible only in Russian currency and only in the Russian sections of the App Store, iTunes Store, etc.
It is also worth noting that the Yandex.Money administration together with Apple holds frequent promotions – when replenishing an Apple ID account to a user 15% of the payment amount is credited free of charge.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to clear cache and memory on iPhone or iPad.
How to buy a game or application for iPhone, iPad or Mac without a map
1. Go to the purchase code gift page for the App Store and iTunes on the Yandex.Money website and log in;
2. If Yandex-wallet has not been created yet, then it should be registered;
3. Refill your wallet using any of the proposed methods: from a card, from a phone, in cash or through a bank.
4. After creating the wallet and replenishing it, return to the gift code purchase page for the App Store and iTunes.
5. Click on the button. “Pay”.
6. In the “App Store & iTunes” section, you should indicate the Russian phone number and the amount by which you plan to replenish your Apple ID (500-15000 rubles). If you do not have a Russian number, you can indicate, for example, the number of a friend from Russia (just warn him in advance) or come up with a number that is unlikely to exist (for example, out of seven zeros, but with the current code of some Russian mobile operator).
7. Click “Pay”.
8. Check the entered information and click on the button “Pay”. A link code will appear on the screen, when you click on it, funds will be credited to your Apple ID account. Information with a code will also come in an SMS message.
The received code can also be entered manually, for this, open the App Store application, tap on the avatar in the upper right corner and on the page that opens, click Redeem Gift Card or Code.
9. After payment, the cash balance will be displayed directly in the application App store → Your account avatar in the upper right corner → under name and surname.
Download Yandex.Money for iPhone and iPad (App Store).