The popularity of the GIF format on the Internet is an indisputable fact. There is an easy way to add animated text to a GIF using an online tool, thereby personalizing it or adding a funny joke.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to remove a background from a picture (photo) online for free: 5 best services.
Gifntext offers a very easy-to-use interface to add text, images and graphics to your GIFs. You can add text as follows:
1. Open the Gifntext service and add a gif image. You can insert a link to the animation on the Internet or upload a picture from your computer.
2. Click the “Text“(T).
3. Add text, select font, size and color.
4. To determine where the text appears in the GIF image, click and drag it to the desired location.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to record video from your computer screen to GIF (gif) on Windows and Mac: 6 free programs.
5. To determine when the text appears in the picture, you can drag it in the timeline bar below it. Click and drag the blue bar at either end of the timeline to determine how long the text is displayed.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 4 if you need to add multiple tracks of text (in our case, there are two).
7. You can delete the text by clicking on the text and clicking the “Delete»On the keyboard or use the button with the trash can on the toolbar. You can also duplicate text layers by clicking the “Duplicate Layer»Next to the layer on the timeline.
8. If you don’t want to share your GIF in the Gifntext gallery, click “Make Private”, and then “Generate GIF“.
9. The GIF creation process will begin.
10. Once the GIF is displayed, click the Download GIF button to save it to your computer, or click ← Back To Editing to continue editing.
Once the GIF is ready, you can share it with your friends on Facebook or Instagram. In addition to all this, when using Gifntext, keep in mind that you cannot upload GIFs larger than 100 MB. And if you need more control over the text that appears in the GIF-picture, you can use similar sites, such as EZGif, where you can specify the time of displaying the text frame by frame.