Not so long ago, a new fashion announced itself. It turned out that Emoji emoticons can be added not only to text messages on the iPhone, but also placed in the status bar near the clock. Now a heart, a light or some other symbol that creates a mood can flaunt there. It looks smart and funny.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to open the hidden currency converter, physical values and calculator on iPhone and iPad.
This opportunity has appeared thanks to the new “Focus” mode, which came to the iPhone with the update to iOS 15. Of course, the mode itself carries rich functionality (detail) besides this innocent decoration. “Focus” allows you to get rid of all distractions, including calls from unknown numbers, notifications from instant messengers, and more. Even if you are not ready to take full advantage of this mode, then at least decorate your iPhone. However, “Focusing” is worthy of exploring all its possibilities and using them.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to add the (Apple) character to your iPhone or iPad keyboard.
How to add an emoticon to the status bar on iPhone?
1. Run the application “Settings” and open the section “Focusing”…
2. You will need to add a new plan, for this click the “+” at the top.
3. When the pop-up window with focus options appears, select the first one “Own”…
4. In the window with the name of the plan, set your smiley and color for it.
5. Give the new plan a name.
6. Further you can fine-tune the focusing mode, prohibit calls and notifications for it.
Take special care when adjusting these settings, otherwise you may miss important calls, messages, and app notifications.
7. Now go to Control Center and hold down the icon “Focusing”…
8. Select the created mode.
You will see the specified emoticon appear in the status bar next to the time.