It is very easy to find out the battery level on all old iPhone models, just go to “Settings” → “Battery” and enable the option “Charge in percent”…
♥ ON TOPIC: Why you don’t need to close (unload) applications on iPhone and iPad from the multitasking panel.
However, Apple smartphones equipped with the TrueDepth camera system (iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 12, 12 Pro, 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR) do not have this option. Does this mean that it is impossible to find out the battery level in the new flagships? Not at all.
Despite the lack of a corresponding option in the “Settings”, you can still find out how much charge remains in percentage.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to wake up your iPhone screen: five ways.
How to see the percentage of battery charge on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X from Control Center
1. Place your finger on the right “ear” at the top of the screen where the battery indicator is located.
2. Swipe down to call “Control point”…
3. An icon will appear in the upper right corner indicating the battery charge percentage.
4. Swipe up the screen to close “Control point”…
Of course, this method takes some time, unlike other iPhones, where the percentages are always visible on the screen.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to quickly translate sites (web pages) in Safari on iPhone and iPad: 3 Ways.
How to see iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X battery percentage on the home screen
1. Press and hold your finger on an empty spot on the iPhone home screen.
2. Click on the appeared button “+” in the upper left corner.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the widget screen and select Batteries…
4. Select the type of widget display and click Add widget…
5. Move the widget to the desired location on the screen and press Ready in the upper right corner of the home screen to apply the settings.
♥ ON TOPIC: iPhone new, demo or refurbished (ref, CPO, like new) – how to check by model number.
How to find out the percentage of battery charge on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X using Siri
Call Siri and say, for example “What charge does the iPhone have?”, after which you will receive an answer to the charge of the iPhone in percentage.
♥ ON TOPIC: How to add a voice notification when iPhone or iPad is charging.
Can I turn on battery percentage on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X on all screens?
Unfortunately, no – the “ears” in the iPhone equipped with a Face ID scanner do not leave room for displaying percentages. Many other arguments can be given, but this will not change the fact that people are used to always seeing the battery level as a percentage on their screen, at least optionally. The lack of such an opportunity causes discomfort for many iPhone owners.
Related Video: How to Charge iPhone Much Faster: 5 Helpful Tips