Modern technology allows us to eliminate the use of cash in most scenarios. Moreover, mobile devices allow making payments with a bank card in stores without swiping it through the terminal. How to do this using Apple Watch, read below.
♥ BY THEME: How to quickly calculate the total bill for all guests on Apple Watch and determine the tip.
How do I pay for in-store purchases using Apple Pay on Apple Watch?
1. Add your bank card (s) to the Wallet app on iPhone.
2. After adding the card, open the Watch application on the iPhone and follow the path: My Watch → Wallet and Apple Pay… You will see a list of added bank cards. Click the button Add opposite the required card to add it to Apple Watch.
Note: Apple Watch must have a passcode set.
3. Go to the payment terminal with one of the icons:
4. Press twice on the side Apple Watch button.
5. Scroll through the list to select the required bank card.
6. Bring the watch as close to the terminal as possible. The distance from the watch display to the non-contact scanner should be only a few centimeters.
When the watch sends a payment, it will let you know about it with a slight vibration and a sound signal. A confirmation message will appear in the Notification Center.
Please note that for some cards added to Wallet, you can receive notifications about any purchases at all, even if they were made without using devices based on iOS, iPadOS or Apple Watch.
For certain cards in Wallet, you can turn off notifications and transaction logging altogether. To do this, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and follow the path My watch → Wallet and Apple Pay… Find the card you want, tap it, then tap the “Transactions” menu, and then, at your discretion, activate or deactivate the “Show history” and “Allow notifications” items.