Few people know that in the navigator mode “Google Maps” you can add an Apple Music player and control your music on the way. How do I enable this?
♥ BY TOPIC: Google Maps on iPhone without internet – how to use.
How to Add Apple Music Widget to Google Maps
1. Open the app Google Maps on your device.
2. Click on the icon with three horizontal lines in the left corner of the screen.
3. In the menu that opens, click the “Settings” (gear shown).
4. Go to the section “Navigation”, select an option “Application for playback” and check the box next to Apple Music…
4. In the window that appears, select “Allow”…
If you accidentally pressed the button Deny, then add the player widget to Google Maps will not work. To fix this, go to the standard iOS app “Settings”, Choose a section “Confidentiality”, tap option “Media and Apple Music” and move the slider next to Google Maps into position On…
Now, when you follow your route in the Google mapping service, the Apple Music player will be displayed at the bottom of the screen with the song title and artist name. Moreover, you will even be able to see a small picture of the cover image. The player has only three buttons: Back to, Pause / Play and Forward… Now, in order to switch songs, you do not need to leave Google Maps, you can do this in the application itself.
Although the function is quite insignificant, it will appeal to numerous users of Apple’s music service. In the end, what could be better than traveling in a car with your favorite music?