If your minors like to hang in the iPhone or iPad; or for some other reason, there may be a need to block access to some Internet resources. You can also censor using regular iOS tools, and we will tell you how in this article.
Blocking websites on iOS has long been a built-in tool found on every iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
♥ BY TOPIC: IPhone Live Photos Editing: How to Apply Effects, Remove Audio and Crop.
How to block website (s) on iPhone and iPad?
1. On an iOS or iPadOS device, open the app Settings and go to section Screen time…
2. If this function has already been enabled before, skip steps. 2-6 of this manual. If not, click the link button Turn on screen time and Continue…
3. At the bottom of the screen, click the This is my baby’s iPhone… On the next screen, you need to configure the schedule At rest (by default from 22.00 to 07.00). Using your iPhone or iPad during this time period will require your permission (enter your passcode).
4. If necessary, set the daily limits for the applications you want to manage. For example, you set a limit on viewing the YouTube application (you can choose any application) – 2 hours a day. If the limit is reached, the application will stop working, and for its further use your permission is required (enter the password code). To skip setting Application Limits, click Not now…
5. On the screen Content and privacy click Continue…
6. Create a passcode that is required to allow overtime or to make changes to settings.
Enter your Apple ID to recover your passcode if you suddenly forget it.
7. On the main settings screen Screen time, go to section Content and privacyand then select the menu Content limitation…
8. Go to the menu Web content… There are two options for restrictions:
No adult sites… Choosing this option will block the vast majority of sites with
strawberry adult content. You yourself must understand that the local blacklist is focused on foreign resources. Plus there is a black and white list for sites. You can add new sites to the list.
Allowed Websites… Access to all websites, except for those specified in the list, is blocked.
By pressing the button “Add site”, enter the resource name and address.
When you try to go to a prohibited site, a corresponding message about access restriction will appear.
By pressing the button “Allow access” and by entering a four-digit password code, the site is automatically added to the list of allowed.
It should be borne in mind that the limitation occurs in absolutely all browsers, be it Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, and so on. Someone will clearly hate you =).