Cold calls (when you don’t expect someone to call you), unpleasant or just annoying people – from time to time each of us really wants to use the services of the so-called “black list”. But not everyone knows how to do it! A short educational program on the topic awaits you below.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to block all calls from unknown and hidden numbers on iPhone.
What happens if you block someone’s number on iPhone
If an unwanted number is blocked (added to the “black list”) on the iPhone, the caller will not be able to call you – his handset will always be “busy”. In this case, you will not receive any notifications – i.e. do not know if the blocked number called.
♥ BY TOPIC: IPhone Silent Mode vs. Do Not Disturb Mode are the differences.
How to block a number on an iPhone
1. On your iPhone, open the program Telephone (green icon with a white tube);
2. Open the tab Recent or Contacts;
3. Find the number you want to add to the blacklist;
4. Click on the icon with the letter “i “ (Information) to the right of it;
5. Scroll down the page to the very end and click on the caption Block subscriber…
6. Confirm the action.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to call (dial a subscriber) on a locked iPhone.
How to view blocked numbers on iPhone and, if desired, unblock a subscriber
If you decide that you do not need a blocked contact for one reason or another, do the following:
1. Open the app Settings;
2. Find the section in the list Telephone;
3. Go to the section Blocked contacts;
4. Click Edit and then on a white “minus” in a red circle to remove a number from the list of blocked ones or swipe from right to left and press Unblock…
Now this subscriber will be able to call you.