The iPhone is such a convenient and intuitive gadget that you just don’t want to let go of it. But you have to pay for active use – the smartphone has to be recharged quite often. And if evening or night charging does not cause problems – let the iPhone lie near the outlet, then during the day it should be done quickly and without wasting extra time.
In addition to the ability of the smartphone itself to quickly charge in iOS, you can create a voice notification about the end of the process. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up this feature. Thanks to the notification, it will be possible for some time not to pay attention to the smartphone and not to constantly press the screen while viewing the current battery status.
♥ BY TOPIC: Themes for iPhone (new icons): how to change, where to download, how to make money on it.
How to set up voice alert when charging is complete on iPhone
1. Launch the free Apple app Quick commands… If it is not on your device, install it in the App Store (link).
2. Go to the “Automation“And click on the button”Create new automation“.
3. From the list of triggers, select “Charge level“.
4. To trigger the condition, set the value “Equals 100%“(Or other required value).
5. Click “Further“, and then – “Add action “…
6. The chosen action should be “To pronounce“. Enter the word “Speak” in the search bar and select the appropriate result.
7. Tap the word “Text»And enter the desired phrase as an action block, which will be pronounced by the smartphone. Here, click on the arrow to expand the advanced action options: you can choose a voice, tone and pronunciation speed.
8. Disable the “Ask before launch»For the function to operate automatically.
In this way, you can configure not one, but several such automations at once. For example, the iPhone can notify the user about its discharge to a certain level, or about reaching the desired level of charge.
When using the created command, it will not be superfluous to configure the mode “Do not disturb” (instruction), otherwise the notification may sound at night and wake you up.